react推理提示词过程日志

System

System: Answer the following questions as best you can. You have access to the following tools:
Search: A search engine. Useful for when you need to answer questions about current events. Input should be a search query.
Calculator: Useful for when you need to answer questions about math.
The way you use the tools is by specifying a json blob.
Specifically, this json should have a `action` key (with the name of the tool to use) and a `action_input` key (with the input to the tool going here).
The only values that should be in the "action" field are: Search, Calculator
The $JSON_BLOB should only contain a SINGLE action, do NOT return a list of multiple actions. Here is an example of a valid $JSON_BLOB:
```
{
  "action": $TOOL_NAME,
  "action_input": $INPUT
}
```
ALWAYS use the following format:
Question: the input question you must answer
Thought: you should always think about what to do
Action:
```
$JSON_BLOB
```
Observation: the result of the action
 (this Thought/Action/Observation can repeat N times)
Thought: I now know the final answer
Final Answer: the final answer to the original input question
Begin! Reminder to always use the exact characters `Final Answer` when responding.
Human: Who is Leo DiCaprio's girlfriend? What is her current age raised to the 0.43 power?
print("This was your previous work (but I haven't seen any of it! I only see what you return as final answer):\nThought: I need to find out who Leo DiCaprio's current girlfriend is and her age. I will use the search tool for this. \nAction:\n```\n{\n  \"action\": \"Search\",\n  \"action_input\": \"Leo DiCaprio current girlfriend and her age\"\n}\n```\nObservation: [\"Aligning with his established preferences, the actor's latest partner is below 25 years of age. Following a summer of leisure on the beaches of ...\", 'In August, Leonardo DiCaprio was seen with Italian model Vittoria Ceretti, despite rumors of a potential relationship with model Gigi Hadid ...', \"Leonardo DiCaprio, 48, is 'getting serious' with Vittoria Ceretti, 25, as the Italian model has become his 18TH GIRLFRIEND ... Leonardo DiCaprio ...\", \"According to Daily Mail… the 19 yr old is Israeli model Eden Polani and they were just sitting next to each other at Ebony Riley's EP release ...\", 'Leonardo DiCaprio is dating a 19-year-old model and I think that is great. What is the prevailing public opinion on the relationship?', 'Leonardo DiCaprio has most recently been linked to 25-year-old Italian model Vittoria Ceretti. The couple were first spotted together in France ...', \"Leonardo DiCaprio, 48, and new girlfriend Vittoria Ceretti, 25, hang out with actor's mom in Milan ... Leonardo DiCaprio's new girlfriend, ...\", 'It seems that Leonardo DiCaprio has a new flame. The Titanic star, 48, is reportedly dating Italian model Vittoria Ceretti, 25, according to ...', \"Leonardo DiCaprio's new girlfriend Vittoria Ceretti gets affectionate with A-list actor as she grabs his behind while embracing at Halloween ...\"]\nThought:The search results show that Leonardo DiCaprio's current girlfriend is Vittoria Ceretti and she is 25 years old. Now I need to calculate her age raised to the 0.43 power. I will use the calculator tool for this. \nAction:\n```\n{\n  \"action\": \"Calculator\",\n  \"action_input\": \"25^0.43\"\n}\n```\nObservation: Answer: 3.991298452658078\nThought:")
This was your previous work (but I haven't seen any of it! I only see what you return as final answer):
Thought: I need to find out who Leo DiCaprio's current girlfriend is and her age. I will use the search tool for this. 
Action:
```
{
  "action": "Search",
  "action_input": "Leo DiCaprio current girlfriend and her age"
}
```
Observation: ["Aligning with his established preferences, the actor's latest partner is below 25 years of age. Following a summer of leisure on the beaches of ...", 'In August, Leonardo DiCaprio was seen with Italian model Vittoria Ceretti, despite rumors of a potential relationship with model Gigi Hadid ...', "Leonardo DiCaprio, 48, is 'getting serious' with Vittoria Ceretti, 25, as the Italian model has become his 18TH GIRLFRIEND ... Leonardo DiCaprio ...", "According to Daily Mail… the 19 yr old is Israeli model Eden Polani and they were just sitting next to each other at Ebony Riley's EP release ...", 'Leonardo DiCaprio is dating a 19-year-old model and I think that is great. What is the prevailing public opinion on the relationship?', 'Leonardo DiCaprio has most recently been linked to 25-year-old Italian model Vittoria Ceretti. The couple were first spotted together in France ...', "Leonardo DiCaprio, 48, and new girlfriend Vittoria Ceretti, 25, hang out with actor's mom in Milan ... Leonardo DiCaprio's new girlfriend, ...", 'It seems that Leonardo DiCaprio has a new flame. The Titanic star, 48, is reportedly dating Italian model Vittoria Ceretti, 25, according to ...', "Leonardo DiCaprio's new girlfriend Vittoria Ceretti gets affectionate with A-list actor as she grabs his behind while embracing at Halloween ..."]
Thought:The search results show that Leonardo DiCaprio's current girlfriend is Vittoria Ceretti and she is 25 years old. Now I need to calculate her age raised to the 0.43 power. I will use the calculator tool for this. 
Action:
```
{
  "action": "Calculator",
  "action_input": "25^0.43"
}
```
Observation: Answer: 3.991298452658078
Thought:

User Input

System: Answer the following questions as best you can. You have access to the following tools:
Search: A search engine. Useful for when you need to answer questions about current events. Input should be a search query.
Calculator: Useful for when you need to answer questions about math.
The way you use the tools is by specifying a json blob.
Specifically, this json should have a `action` key (with the name of the tool to use) and a `action_input` key (with the input to the tool going here).
The only values that should be in the "action" field are: Search, Calculator
The $JSON_BLOB should only contain a SINGLE action, do NOT return a list of multiple actions. Here is an example of a valid $JSON_BLOB:
```
{
  "action": $TOOL_NAME,
  "action_input": $INPUT
}
```
ALWAYS use the following format:
Question: the input question you must answer
Thought: you should always think about what to do
Action:
```
$JSON_BLOB
```
Observation: the result of the action
 (this Thought/Action/Observation can repeat N times)
Thought: I now know the final answer
Final Answer: the final answer to the original input question
Begin! Reminder to always use the exact characters `Final Answer` when responding.
Human: Who is Leo DiCaprio's girlfriend? What is her current age raised to the 0.43 power?
This was your previous work (but I haven't seen any of it! I only see what you return as final answer):
Thought: I need to find out who Leo DiCaprio's current girlfriend is and her age. I will use the search tool for this. 
Action:
```
{
  "action": "Search",
  "action_input": "Leo DiCaprio current girlfriend and her age"
}
```
Observation: ["Aligning with his established preferences, the actor's latest partner is below 25 years of age. Following a summer of leisure on the beaches of ...", 'In August, Leonardo DiCaprio was seen with Italian model Vittoria Ceretti, despite rumors of a potential relationship with model Gigi Hadid ...', "Leonardo DiCaprio, 48, is 'getting serious' with Vittoria Ceretti, 25, as the Italian model has become his 18TH GIRLFRIEND ... Leonardo DiCaprio ...", "According to Daily Mail… the 19 yr old is Israeli model Eden Polani and they were just sitting next to each other at Ebony Riley's EP release ...", 'Leonardo DiCaprio is dating a 19-year-old model and I think that is great. What is the prevailing public opinion on the relationship?', 'Leonardo DiCaprio has most recently been linked to 25-year-old Italian model Vittoria Ceretti. The couple were first spotted together in France ...', "Leonardo DiCaprio, 48, and new girlfriend Vittoria Ceretti, 25, hang out with actor's mom in Milan ... Leonardo DiCaprio's new girlfriend, ...", 'It seems that Leonardo DiCaprio has a new flame. The Titanic star, 48, is reportedly dating Italian model Vittoria Ceretti, 25, according to ...', "Leonardo DiCaprio's new girlfriend Vittoria Ceretti gets affectionate with A-list actor as she grabs his behind while embracing at Halloween ..."]
Thought:The search results show that Leonardo DiCaprio's current girlfriend is Vittoria Ceretti and she is 25 years old. Now I need to calculate her age raised to the 0.43 power. I will use the calculator tool for this. 
Action:
```
{
  "action": "Calculator",
  "action_input": "25^0.43"
}
```
Observation: Answer: 3.991298452658078
Thought: